We'll, I've made it to my hotel room for the week. The flight was long and I barely slept, but the Korean Air entertainment system is great for passing the time. I'm jet-lagged, but not too bad. I'm going through a little culture shock/reality check. Namely, "can I believe I'm really here?" kind of thing. Training starts today, and goes for the whole week. For now I'm in a hotel in Seoul with two other guys in my room and a lot of other people in the program in adjoining rooms.
I appreciate all of the well-wishes that I've been getting, and I thank everyone who has been sending them. Pictures coming soon! Please leave comments!
Korea Air is nice. A little pricey when you have to start paying for yourself though. Enjoy these perks while you can! And welcome to Korea!
ReplyDeleteAaron,
ReplyDeleteglad to hear you made it safe and sound. Look forward to reading your blog while you're in Korea. Have a great time. -greg
I know the feeling of "can I believe I'm really here?" That's exactly how I felt when I got to Rome. No worries it will feel like home before you know it although you may never get over the surreal factor. Glad to here you made it there safe, good luck on training.
ReplyDelete