Well, I just finished my first week teaching. It's been busy and tiring, but overall pretty good for a first week. I'm still trying to find my daily routine, because I work until 10:30 most nights. Therefore I'm slowly readjusting my sleep schedule later, trying to stay up until midnight/1am and waking up at around 9:30am or later. I'm still catching up on sleep from my trip and that hectic week of training and relocating. A nice, steady day to day rhythm will do the trick.
Thanks again to everyone for sending me your encouragements and well-wishes. I promise there will be pictures up soon, as well as a video tour of my apartment and another video exploring my neighborhood. Please continue to post comments and spread the word about the blog to those still in the dark.
Annyeong haseyo!
Sounds like a good start Aaron. The sleep will come so hang in there on that.
ReplyDelete