Just a quick update,
I know I haven't posted in a while (sorry). Basically, we started a new semester this past week. I'm working 27 hours, a nice load. We said goodbye to 3 of our longest-serving teachers as well. They were the foundation of our school and we will miss them. I am really good friends with one of them (his name's Andrew Pike) and it will be hard to see him go. But, we have a good crop of teachers and we will be fine. I'm starting to teach more upper level classes, which I've been interested in doing and increases my versatility.
I'm deciding whether to stay in Korea for longer than 1 year. I think this semester will greatly influence that decision. But, I'm only halfway through (or already halfway through, if you see it that way!) so there is a lot of time left to decide. I'm sure it will come into focus when the time comes.
Also, my family is coming this week! I'm very excited to see them in person again. We will be traveling around Korea, and pictures will be forthcoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.