I posted some new pictures, but since I started the post on March 1, it was put in chronological order, so you'll have to scroll down a little.
Also, for my readers who have been having trouble posting comments, I found that I can change the settings governing who can post comments, so I changed the setting from "registered users" to "anyone" so now you should be able to comment with one click with little hassle.
Glad to see some pictures. Am anxious to see your room.
ReplyDeleteFor anyone still struggling to figure out how to post a comment, I think I just figured it out. Type in the box, add your name to the text, then select anonymous as your profile. Click on "Post Comment" . You'll be asked to type in a goofy word in the box, the enter. If you don't type your name in the text box, you'll be listed as "anonymous" and Aaron won't know who you are!
ReplyDeleteMom Minix